How long does it take to get access to the IMEI Analytics data?
- You can access our data today utilizing our WebUI. If you prefer to access our data via API, our API documentation is ready for your team to review immediately, and you can begin testing anytime.
How many different data points per IMEI does PrologMobile provide?
- We provide over 100 data points per IMEI device.
How long do I have to wait to get my data?
- Most data queries are returned in under 10 seconds, bulk queries may take longer.
Can I decide which data I want to access, or do I get the same data for each device all the time?
- We offer our data a la carte so you can pick and choose the data you want.
Can I get data for multiple devices in one query, or do I need to run each device separately?
- You can run up to 5,000 devices at once in the WebUI. The API provides a continuous flow of data.
Is there a limit to how many device queries I can run in a day, week or month?
- There is no limit to how many devices you can run in a given time period.
Is your IMEI Analytics data limited to specific OEMs, brands or models?
- Today, we offer granular data on all Apple, Samsung, Google and LG device models. Some of our checks, like GSMA Blocked List, apply to any model from any manufacturer.